Friday, July 11, 2014

ser-her sole departure....

ser listen here

I give up. i cannot do fancy internet things....go here:    http://sermusic.bandcamp.com/album/her-sole-departure


Ok. I fell asleep and woke up to the last 5 minutes of this album.. now I just listened to the album twice again. The way this music makes me feel is exactly what I need right now. I am so sad. so disapointed with life in a billion ways. I'm trying to keep my head down my mouth shut and just get by unnoticed and if there was a soundtrack for me doing that right now that would be this. 
if I could make music like this I would, but the key is (at least for me) NEVER do that. make it your own way, then let if flow though you, and you might get lucky and have the same feelings, just found a totally different way.
anyways this group is amazing. I am going to ask them if they would be interested in a review. I would be so proud to have them be in my zine! and to work with them somehow!
These are big steps for an agoraphobic. but I am happy to do this right now. plus my sister was just texting me pictures of the sunset cause she knew i wouldn't go out to see it. i used to try to watch the sunset everyday. that was beat out of me......hard. so thanks Amy for doing that and have a great time camping tomorrow.....


No comments:

Post a Comment