Monday, July 7, 2014

07/07/14

listening to as writing this:
-the rita 'dark angled eyebrow'
-in vacuo 'you pilot' note: first ever listen---got for free in a pile of records I got....dont really think its my thing...prolly won't make it to the second side.

drinking: pbr - 16 oz can

just got off work, sitting on the floor in my beloved room. in front of a fan with 1 little light on.

funny thing ill start this rant with is the honest to fuck truth that 7inches just aren't my thing.  i mean i own and hunt down constantly full length lps, but there is just something about 7inches, i love that they are there, but I just haven't ever been a big fan...there i said it now the world knows.  i don't think ive ever told anyone that before.

so fuck 07/07/14  bad day--fuck work sucked.  being a treasure hunter is not all its cracked up to be. and despite  my brand new vomir shirt which im so excited to have, i just struggled rising above the negativity of the day.

on a good note i got my order of the next wave of 100 tapes to be released into the world.....(pause changing record)

now playing: 'to chaos wizard youth' -thou (first listen since i finally bought the 10 inch....yes i struggle with this format too..blah blah

ahhhh.....more my style...... well anyways....yesterday i mapped out my next 16 albums.  im 2 releases into my exploration of death. man. having all 16 titles down and the conception all there felt really good. its in my book that i carry with me in the bag i take with me everywhere.. thinking over if I should share them or not. prolly will wait and see how this whole blog experiment goes.  im just trying to do something....i would like to see it grow into what id like it to be.....but for now....rants...i have quite a few responses from folks i really respect who ive never met who might be doing the interview questions. ill be thrilled if i get to do them!!!
i think they are non-shitty band/arty dribble....so they will either be ignored, mocked or taken as a fresh break from some unthoughtful person who just asks the same ole questions.....when i was younger, i thought about journalism, but i was so uncreative back then. it horrifies me now....i mean i might of seemed somewhat creative. but i wasnt  and when you know something inside....you know its true.

quick note.....i listen to the same sides of albums 2 to 5 times before flipping a record...if i love it...i developed this years ago...its just how i digest records.....god damn i wanna go record hunting.  i wanna go to second ave so bad but $$$ is so tight>>>>> nope.. fuck.

so..  i spend a ton of time alone. this leads to great creations and existential moments and it also leads to tons of depression, loneliness and recently....anger. so I hope to eventually start interacting with people at some point,,,,,but that is prolly a ways off....for now.......i hope to by reviewing zines!  reviewing tapes!  reviewing records!!! man I wanna do it so bad....but I have no idea how to get folks to send me stuff to review...i guess i wait.  i am thinking im just gonna start writing reviews of stuff i get the feeling that there isnt much reviewing of....and go from there. for three days i have been thinking of writing a review of msw.....this hell side project. fuck its so good.

anyways...i dont wanna talk anymore right now except make another announcement...fuck i love thou....they just got something so special.
anyways.....take care and i hope to figure out this more. cause i really wanna share pictures and all types of shit.

brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment