Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Contacting me by mail is the best way to correspond with the shrouded. While I have heard many things, this is a loose listing of the focus of the zine for clarification to anyone. To be considered in any way I do ask for a physical copy of your work. Whether it is music, art, zine  (adding a zine review section from here to eternity...) whatever. I am very open to consideration to anyone who takes the time to get involved. I cannot say it enough. The end goal of Shrouded Recordings Zine is to be a non-elitist community focused zine for folks like us....

SHROUDED RECORDINGS ZINE FOCUS: RITUAL, DEATH INDUSTRIAL, DRONE/DOOM SCAPES, ANW/HNW, DARK AMBIENT, BLACK NOISE, BLACK METAL, SPIRITUAL/DEVOTIONAL,LO-FI

 I cannot say it also enough how deeply humbled and thankful I am to everyone who has been previously involved, who is currently participating, whether being in the zine, distroing, sending an cultural artifact, whatever it is. I do my best to treat everyone the same way.......the way I would want to be treated. 

Zines #3 & #4 are going to be truly amazing. We will be unfolding a new consistent cover, and other features. If you would like to participate.....please do. I cannot do anything alone and I love making something I would be pumped to have....thats a goal of mine....hope to reach it some day.

Take Care Everyone. And stay in touch as always... 

No comments:

Post a Comment