Tuesday, July 21, 2015

special announcement/ treasure seeking>>>>>

psy·che·del·ic drone noise improv freak-outs..... looking for other core members to begin spending time conspiring together



Looking to start a collective of psy·che·del·ic musicians to grow to love each other, but I cannot handle anything but monogamous close companionship for my contribution. So this isn't a sex band, unless y'all can change me.....good luck....I wish I could do that.... I cannot share my secrets with anyone more than one or I will loose my mind.

Taking inspiration from the occult, black metal, ritual, drone, improv, mysticism, krautrock, minimalism , outer space, dirt, water. rock, soft things

Sylvester Anfang II

Sylvester Anfang II

Sylvester Anfang II

Sylvester Anfang II

Sylvester Anfang II

Sylvester Anfang II




KEY:: I would prefer to play with as many female musicians as I can. Also: multi-instrumentalists is awesome even if one is synth and one is junk metal , or one is just floor toms and the other is field recordings and tape ageing/manipulation. ALL WOULD BE VERY OPEN TO JOIN IN.

I despise that I cannot see it enough. EVER. I am a very ugly, strange, white, longhaired, dirty, shitty tattoos, passionate, loving, <what most deem us I guess is crusty-hippies????> musician and crafter of physical media and believe in physical media with all my heart. Namely that thinks mostly about tape and tone textures.

I am literally dieing not being a part of a very special/ sacred/ loving/ weird/ fucking living in the truth 100% of the time people to form a community around my total vision I can see right now.
Its been a long dream, but I've been to much of a loner for that......NOW, I am ready.

I already do my own solo drone/ ambient/ occultic/ ritual/ noise project...all and only cassette tapes and I run a little micro-label of which I want to release all this from. I am growing in my contacts from around the world and want to experience more with others....playing that is....I want to start tomorrow I am that serious...... I want to pair my alone work with an improv collective so badly like asap. When I am ready, I am ready.

Brian- 503-929-5420

No comments:

Post a Comment